This is post Civil War and was sold by M.C. Lilley & Co. 1847-1880. The Walking Bear logo belonged to the German maker WKC, which was owned by Abraham Kuller Wald. The swords blade retains 94% of the original blade finish. The scabbard and hilt is about 84% original finish. This is considered excellent plus condition. It has a 30” blade and is 36 ½” overall.