Back to Rifles

Winchester Model 1894 Rifle 30 WCF – PENDING SALE

$0.00

Made 1895, smokeless powder


Email us with questions about item #4452

Description

 

The receiver has 40% blue remaining and 60% barrel blue. This is a round barrel with a crescent butt plate. Someone touched up a spot of barrel blue just forward of the barrel address. The mechanical function is very good crisp and tight and it has a bright very good bore and very good rifling. It has only a tiny bit of faint frosting. The original wood is very good with only a few minor bumps. The serial number is 31966 so it would be about 1895. This was Winchester’s first lever action in smokeless powder.